Orange and Cream Pops
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
The refreshing tang of orange sherbet combined with creamy vanilla ice cream makes these homemade pops a stand-out! Just as good as anything we could buy from the ice cream man and always at our fingertips in our very own freezer!
What You'll Need
- Grated peel of 1 orange
- 1 quart vanilla ice cream, softened
- 1 pint orange sherbet, softened
- 10 craft sticks
What to Do
- Line a 9 x 5-inch loaf pan with plastic wrap.
- In a medium bowl, stir the grated orange peel into the softened vanilla ice cream.
- Spread half the vanilla ice cream mixture over the bottom of the loaf pan. Spread the orange sherbet over it and top with the remaining vanilla ice cream mixture.
- Place the craft sticks into the ice cream about two inches apart in two rows. Cover, and freeze until firm.
- Cut into 10 pops and serve. Cover any leftovers, and keep frozen.