Triple Chocolate Bombe
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
Chocolate lovers, beware! One bite of our Triple Chocolate Bombe and you'll be addicted. This easy dessert is always a hit!
What You'll Need
- 1 (21-ounce) package brownie mix, batter prepared according to package directions
- 1/2 gallon chocolate ice cream, softened
- 1 (16-ounce) container chocolate frosting
What to Do
- Bake brownies according to package directions, using a 9- x 13-inch baking pan. Let cool then cut into squares.
- Line a 2-1/2-quart bowl with plastic wrap. Press brownie squares into bowl, forming a brownie bowl. Spoon softened ice cream into brownie bowl, cover and freeze 6 hours, or until firm.
- Microwave frosting on high power 20 to 30 seconds, or until pourable (see Preparation Tip below).
- Invert ice cream bombe onto a platter and remove plastic wrap. Pour melted frosting evenly over cake, coating completely.
- Freeze until frosting is firm then serve or cover and keep frozen until ready to serve.
Be sure to microwave the frosting in a microwave-safe container. And go ahead and substitute your favorite flavor of ice cream, if there's one you prefer.
Nutritional InformationShow More
Servings Per Recipe: 1
- Calories 0.0
- Calories from Fat 0
- Total Fat 0.0 0 %
- Saturated Fat 0.0 0 %
- Trans Fat 0.0 0 %
- Protein 0.0 0 %
- Cholesterol 0.0 0 %
- Sodium 0.0 0 %
- Total Carbohydrates 0.0 0 %
- Dietary Fiber 0.0 0 %
- Sugars 0.0 0 %
Free recipes, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
LATEST TV RECIPE & VIDEO
If you're looking for a nostalgic strawberry shortcake recipe, our Icebox Strawberry Shortcake Bars will make you feel like a kid again. The creamy strawberry taste is perfect for an outdoor picnic, a get-together, or as a romantic dessert.