Triple Chocolate Bombe
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
Chocolate lovers, beware! One bite of our Triple Chocolate Bombe and you'll be addicted. This easy dessert is always a hit!
What You'll Need
- 1 (21-ounce) package brownie mix, batter prepared according to package directions
- 1/2 gallon chocolate ice cream, softened
- 1 (16-ounce) container chocolate frosting
What to Do
- Bake brownies according to package directions, using a 9- x 13-inch baking pan. Let cool then cut into squares.
- Line a 2-1/2-quart bowl with plastic wrap. Press brownie squares into bowl, forming a brownie bowl. Spoon softened ice cream into brownie bowl, cover and freeze 6 hours, or until firm.
- Microwave frosting on high power 20 to 30 seconds, or until pourable (see Preparation Tip below).
- Invert ice cream bombe onto a platter and remove plastic wrap. Pour melted frosting evenly over cake, coating completely.
- Freeze until frosting is firm then serve or cover and keep frozen until ready to serve.
Be sure to microwave the frosting in a microwave-safe container. And go ahead and substitute your favorite flavor of ice cream, if there's one you prefer.
Nutritional InformationShow More
Servings Per Recipe: 12
- Calories 653
- Calories from Fat 296
- Total Fat 33g 51 %
- Saturated Fat 12g 59 %
- Trans Fat 0.0g 0 %
- Protein 7.4g 15 %
- Cholesterol 76mg 25 %
- Sodium 274mg 11 %
- Total Carbohydrates 89g 30 %
- Dietary Fiber 1.4g 6 %
- Sugars 74g 0 %
LATEST TV RECIPE & VIDEO
If you've never heard of toad-in-the-hole, well, let us enlighten you! It's a recipe that is perfect for breakfast, dinner, or even brinner -- that's breakfast for dinner! Our Sheet Pan Toad-in-the-Hole comes together with all the flavors you love, without any of the mess of a traditional big breakfast. Once you try it, you're gonna wonder how you lived without it!