Stuffed Chicken Rollups
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
Turn ordinary chicken breasts into a favorite main dish by stuffing them with our creamy, flavorful filling and rolling them in a crunchy homemade breading. Stuffed Chicken Rollups are easy for weeknights, and are a company-favorite too!
What You'll Need
- 4 boneless, skinless chicken breast, pounded to 1/2-inch thickness
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 teaspoon black pepper
- 3 ounces cream cheese, softened
- 1/4 cup prepared pesto sauce
- 1/2 cup chopped roasted red peppers, drained
- 3/4 cup crushed cornflakes cereal
- 3 tablespoons grated Parmesan cheese
- 1/2 teaspoon paprika
What to Do
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees F. Coat a 9- x 13-inch baking dish with cooking spray.
- Sprinkle chicken evenly with salt and pepper.
- In a medium bowl, combine cream cheese, pesto, and red peppers; mix well. Spread cheese mixture over chicken, roll up jellyroll-style, and secure with wooden toothpicks.
- In a shallow dish, combine cereal, Parmesan cheese, and paprika. Place chicken rolls in cereal mixture, coating completely.
- Place chicken in prepared baking dish and bake for 25 to 30 minutes, or until no pink remains and juices run clear. Remove toothpicks, and serve.
LATEST TV RECIPE & VIDEO
The family is going to rave over these budget-friendly skillet pork chops! Made with a box of shortcut stuffing mix, and lots ooey gooey cheese, our "Unstuffed" Stuffed Pork Chops are layered to perfection. It's a dish that looks and tastes like it's fit for royalty, so there's no need to tell everyone just how budget-friendly it actually is!