Stuffed Chicken Rollups
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
Turn ordinary chicken breasts into a favorite main dish by stuffing them with our creamy, flavorful filling and rolling them in a crunchy homemade breading. Stuffed Chicken Rollups are easy for weeknights, and are a company-favorite too!
What You'll Need
- 4 boneless, skinless chicken breast, pounded to 1/2-inch thickness
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 teaspoon black pepper
- 3 ounces cream cheese, softened
- 1/4 cup prepared pesto sauce
- 1/2 cup chopped roasted red peppers, drained
- 3/4 cup crushed cornflakes cereal
- 3 tablespoons grated Parmesan cheese
- 1/2 teaspoon paprika
What to Do
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees F. Coat a 9- x 13-inch baking dish with cooking spray.
- Sprinkle chicken evenly with salt and pepper.
- In a medium bowl, combine cream cheese, pesto, and red peppers; mix well. Spread cheese mixture over chicken, roll up jellyroll-style, and secure with wooden toothpicks.
- In a shallow dish, combine cereal, Parmesan cheese, and paprika. Place chicken rolls in cereal mixture, coating completely.
- Place chicken in prepared baking dish and bake for 25 to 30 minutes, or until no pink remains and juices run clear. Remove toothpicks, and serve.
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
LATEST TV RECIPE & VIDEO
We put a shortcut twist on the time-honored recipe for Amish Friendship Bread. Instead of passing around a starter, our Amish Friendship Bread recipe makes enough for two loaves, so you can just call your friends and invite them over to enjoy the finished product!