Thanksgiving Time Egg Rolls
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
Don't know what to do with your Thanksgiving leftovers? Make our Thanksgiving Time Egg Rolls! This is a fun way to use up that tasty turkey and stuffing. We've given a Thanksgiving twist to one of your favorite Chinese takeout recipes, and the creamy and tart cranberry dipping sauce is the perfect finishing touch!
What You'll Need
- 1/2 cup cranberry sauce
- 1 tablespoon Dijon mustard
- 1 tablespoon honey
- 1 cup chopped cooked turkey
- 1/2 teaspoon poultry seasoning
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon black pepper
- 1 1/2 cups prepared stuffing
- 1/2 cup mixed vegetables
- 8 egg roll wrappers
- Vegetable oil for frying
What to Do
- In a small bowl, whisk cranberry sauce, mustard and honey until combined. Refrigerate until ready to serve.
- In a medium bowl, combine turkey, poultry seasoning, salt, and pepper; mix well. Stir in stuffing and vegetables until thoroughly combined. Spoon about 2 heaping tablespoons of turkey mixture into center of each egg roll wrapper. Lightly brush edges of egg roll wrapper with water. Fold up one corner of each egg roll wrapper over mixture, then fold both sides over, envelope fashion; roll up tightly. Repeat with remaining eggroll wrappers.
- In a deep, medium saucepan over medium heat, heat about 1-inch of oil until hot but not smoking. Add egg rolls in batches and fry 2 to 3 minutes per side, or until golden. Drain on paper towel lined platter. Serve with cranberry dipping sauce.
Check This Out!
- Looking for more Thanksgiving leftover recipes? Try our Cranberry Turkey Melts, or our Thanksgiving Leftover Poppers!
- If you need some help with your turkey this year, make our Butter-Basted Herbed Turkey.
- Make these classic sides, like our Cranberry Sauce, Thyme Roasted Mushrooms, and or Classic Mashed Potatoes, to make your Thanksgiving the best it can be!
If you love these recipes, then you'll love this FREE eCookbook!
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
LATEST TV RECIPE & VIDEO
Our festive Sugar 'n' Spice Nuts are the perfect combo of salty and sweet for the holidays. Made with a variety of your favorite nuts, the sweetness of dried cranberries, and just enough cayenne to give it a good kick, this recipe is sure to disappear by the handful! And, not only is it a great snack when family visits during Christmas, but it's also the perfect goodie to send in the mail, for those who can't be with you this season.