Turtle Pecan Ice Cream Cups
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
These cookie dough crusts bake up quickly and create mouthwatering cups for ice cream treats that are to-die-for. These Turtle Pecan Ice Cream Cups will become a new favorite in your home!
What You'll Need:
- 1 (18-ounce) package refrigerated chocolate chip cookie dough
- 1 pint vanilla ice cream, divided
- 1/2 cup caramel sauce, divided
- 1/2 cup chopped pecans, divided
What To Do:
Preheat oven to 375 degrees F. Coat a mini muffin tin with cooking spray.
Slice cookie dough into 24 slices. Roll each slice into a ball and place in prepared muffin tin. Press down in center of each, making a deep well.
Bake 10 to 12 minutes, or until edges are set and "crusts" are light brown. Remove from oven and press down in center of each with a spoon, making an indentation. Let stand 5 minutes then remove to wire racks to cool completely.
- Place a small scoop of ice cream into each cup, drizzle with caramel sauce, and sprinkle with nuts. Serve immediately or freeze until ready to serve.
We like vanilla ice cream here, but any flavor is fine. You can also use chocolate syrup instead of the caramel sauce, any kind of chopped nuts, and you can top it all off with whipped cream and a cherry.
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.