We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
These days, Cobb Salad is a standard menu item at restaurants from coast to coast, but did you know that it started as a way to use leftovers at the Brown Derby restaurant in California?
What You'll Need
- 4 boneless, skinless chicken breast halves (1 to 1 ¼ pounds total), pounded to ¼-inch thickness
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon black pepper
- 1 head iceberg lettuce, cut into bite-sized pieces
- 4 slices crumbled cooked bacon
- 3 hard-boiled eggs, coarsely chopped
- 1 avocado, peeled, pitted, and coarsely chopped
- 1 large tomato, coarsely chopped
- 1 (2 ¼-ounce) can sliced black olives, drained
- 1/4 pound blue cheese, cut into 1/4-inch chunks
What to Do
- Season chicken with salt and pepper. Coat a large skillet with cooking spray and cook chicken over medium-high heat 3 to 4 minutes per side, or until golden and no pink remains. Remove chicken, set aside to cool slightly, then cut into 1/2-inch chunks.
- Meanwhile, arrange lettuce on a large serving platter. Place cooked chicken in center of lettuce.
- Place bacon in a row on one side of chicken.
- Place eggs in a row next to bacon and avocado in a row next to that.
- Place tomato in a row on other side of chicken then place olives in a row next to tomatoes and chunks of blue cheese in a row next to them. Serve immediately.
Serve with Ranch or Blue cheese dressing.
Nutritional InformationShow More
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Calories 475
- Calories from Fat 263
- Total Fat 29g 45 %
- Saturated Fat 9.3g 47 %
- Trans Fat 0.0g 0 %
- Protein 42g 83 %
- Cholesterol 246mg 82 %
- Sodium 1,214mg 51 %
- Total Carbohydrates 11g 4 %
- Dietary Fiber 5.6g 22 %
- Sugars 4.7g 0 %
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
LATEST TV RECIPE & VIDEO
If you're looking for a crowd pleaser, look no further than our all-time favorite Chocolate Chip Cheesecake. The creamy filling between two layers of chocolate chip cookie dough make this a heavenly treat that no one can resist. Don't be surprised when they reach for two of these chocolate chip cheesecake bars!