Not-Your-Everyday Caesar Salad
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
If you're looking for a new way to enjoy your favorite Caesar salad, then this recipe is for you! Not-Your-Everyday Caesar Salad uses Salad Savoy as the base, instead of romaine lettuce, which gives it a whole new flavor and adds even more nutrition. Give it a try - you'll love it!
What You'll Need
- 1 cup mayonnaise
- 1/4 cup grated Parmesan cheese
- 4 anchovies
- 2 tablespoons fresh lemon juice
- 1 teaspoon Worcestershire sauce
- 1 clove garlic
- 1/4 teaspoon black pepper
- 1 head Salad Savoy, shredded
- 1 cup croutons
What to Do
- In a blender, combine all ingredients except Salad Savoy and croutons: blend 1 to 2 minutes, or until smooth and creamy.
- Place Salad Savoy in a large bowl and toss with the dressing. Top with croutons and serve immediately.
Nutritional InformationShow More
Servings Per Recipe: 6
- Calories 237
- Calories from Fat 139
- Total Fat 15g 24 %
- Saturated Fat 2.9g 14 %
- Trans Fat 0.0g 0 %
- Protein 5.9g 12 %
- Cholesterol 16mg 5 %
- Sodium 517mg 22 %
- Total Carbohydrates 22g 7 %
- Dietary Fiber 1.8g 7 %
- Sugars 2.8g 0 %
Free recipes, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.