The One & Only Wedged Salad
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
This trendy-as-can-be iceberg lettuce wedge salad is sure to be a favorite at your table. The One & Only Wedged Salad drizzled with our creamy homemade dressing is sure to win you raves.
What You'll Need
- 1 cup sour cream
- 1/4 cup milk
- 1 tablespoon prepared white horseradish
- 1 tablespoon fresh lemon juice
- 1 teaspoon grated onion
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 teaspoon dry mustard
- 1/2 teaspoon paprika
- 1 medium head iceberg lettuce, cut into 6 wedges
- 1 small carrot, grated
What to Do
- In a medium bowl, combine all the ingredients except the lettuce and carrot; whisk until well blended.
- Place each lettuce wedge on a salad plate.
- Drizzle with the dressing and sprinkle with the grated carrot. Serve immediately.
Of course, this dressing can be made ahead and stored in the fridge for a few days before serving.
LATEST TV RECIPE & VIDEO
While we love the hearty, warm-ya-up penne pasta recipes, sometimes, when the weather is warming up, we want to go lighter and brighter. That's what inspired our easy-to-make Pasta Penne Toss! It's a fresh-tasting, one-pot pasta dish that comes together with Kalamata olives and chunked up tomatoes. Plus, since it cooks up in no time, it's the perfect weeknight meal for the family!