Chocolate Mint Sipper
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
Adding a little of this and a little of that will make your hot drinks burst with flavor!
What You'll Need
- 1/4 teaspoon mint extract
- 1 tablespoon semisweet chocolate chips
- 15 miniature or 3 large marshmallows
- 1 cup hot chocolate
What to Do
- Add mint extract, chocolate chips, and marshmallows to hot chocolate. Serve immediately.
Nutritional InformationShow More
Servings Per Recipe: 1
- Calories 0.0
- Calories from Fat 0
- Total Fat 0.0 0 %
- Saturated Fat 0.0 0 %
- Trans Fat 0.0 0 %
- Protein 0.0 0 %
- Cholesterol 0.0 0 %
- Sodium 0.0 0 %
- Total Carbohydrates 0.0 0 %
- Dietary Fiber 0.0 0 %
- Sugars 0.0 0 %
Free recipes, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.