Black Forest Coffee
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
How does a chocolatey-cherry flavored coffee sound right about now? If you're thinking "mmm-hmm" then you should brew this recipe right away!
What You'll Need
- 1 1/2 cups hot brewed coffee
- 1/4 cup chocolate syrup
- 2 tablespoons maraschino cherry juice
- 1 1/2 teaspoons sugar
- Whipped cream for garnish
- Maraschino cherries for garnish
- Chocolate syrup for garnish
What to Do
- In a mug, combine the coffee, chocolate syrup, cherry juice, and sugar; mix well. Top with whipped cream and a cherry, then drizzle with additional chocolate syrup. Serve immediately.
LATEST TV RECIPE & VIDEO
If you're wanting an easy, savory recipe, then it's time to rustle up our Hillbilly One Pot. It's loaded with ground beef, black eyed peas, and other ingredients that will bring the flavors of the South to your kitchen! Know what's great about one pot recipes? Clean up is a breeze, which means our Hillbilly One Pot allows you more time to spend with the family. It's a budget-friendly, all-in-one recipe you have to try!