Black Forest Coffee
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
How does a chocolatey-cherry flavored coffee sound right about now? If you're thinking "mmm-hmm" then you should brew this recipe right away!
What You'll Need
- 1 1/2 cups hot brewed coffee
- 1/4 cup chocolate syrup
- 2 tablespoons maraschino cherry juice
- 1 1/2 teaspoons sugar
- Whipped cream for garnish
- Maraschino cherries for garnish
- Chocolate syrup for garnish
What to Do
- In a mug, combine the coffee, chocolate syrup, cherry juice, and sugar; mix well. Top with whipped cream and a cherry, then drizzle with additional chocolate syrup. Serve immediately.
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
LATEST TV RECIPE & VIDEO
If you're tired of serving the same ol' side dishes every fall, then you've got to give our Butternut Squash Fritters a try. Fried until golden and crispy, there's no way anyone can resist having one...or two. And they're even better if you drizzle a little syrup over them!