Company Fancy Italian Coffee
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
We don't need an expensive coffee machine to make this quick-and-easy version of cappuccino. Our Company Fancy Italian Coffee will stand up to any coffee bar in town.
What You'll Need:
- 3 cups hot strong black coffee
- 1 cup milk
- 1 tablespoon light brown sugar
- 1/3 cup frozen whipped topping, thawed
- Ground cinnamon for sprinkling
What To Do:
- In a large saucepan, combine coffee and milk over medium-high heat; heat until simmering.
- Moisten rims of 4 coffee mugs with water. Place brown sugar in a shallow dish and dip mug rims in sugar.
- Fill mugs with coffee mixture and top with whipped topping and a sprinkle of cinnamon. Serve immediately.
To really dress up your Company Fancy Italian Coffee, serve it in a glass coffee mug or a stemmed glass, top with a dollop of real whipped cream (canned is fine), and serve with a rock candy stick that doubles as a stirrer and a sweetener.
Free recipes, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
LATEST TV RECIPE & VIDEO
The key to making this red potato salad taste phenomenal is to use fresh dill. Our Dilly Dally Potato Salad recipe is a lightened-up version of one of your favorite potato salads. Everyone at your potluck will enjoy this tasty dish!