The Originators of Quick & Easy Cooking!
Apple Pie Hot Toddy
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
Click here to view your Recipe Box.
- SERVING SIZE
- 1 1/2 cups per serving
- COOK TIME
- 5 Min
When it comes to festive fall flavors, you need our Apple Pie Hot Toddy! This beautiful autumn cocktail recipe is sure to be a winner with everyone. It's perfect for getting cozy with someone special on a cool night, and nothing's better when you want to give company a surprise twist on apple pie!
What You'll Need
- 3 cups apple cider
- 1/4 cup brandy
- 1/4 cup honey
- 1 tablespoon brown sugar
- 2 tablespoons cinnamon flavored candy (See Note)
- 1/8 teaspoon ground nutmeg
What to Do
- In a medium saucepan over medium heat, combine cider, brandy, honey, brown sugar, cinnamon candy, and nutmeg. Heat 5 minutes or until hot, stirring occasionally.
- Pour mixture into mugs, garnish with cinnamon stick and serve.
Mr. Food Test Kitchen Tip!
- When making this recipe, the Test Kitchen used Red Hots® Cinnamon Candy!
- For more scrumptious fall cocktails, try our Apple Cider Sangria or our Pumpkin White Hot Chocolate.
- Plus, you're going to love this collection of 50+ Easy Apple Recipes!