White Hot Chocolate
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
Our rich, smooth, twist on hot chocolate with just a smidgen of vanilla is sure to be a treat for all your senses. Top it with whipped cream, confectioners' sugar and a cinnamon stick then savor the White Hot Chocolate sipping!
What You'll Need
- 3 cups milk
- 1 (6-ounce) package white chocolate baking squares
- 1/8 teaspoon ground nutmeg
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
What to Do
- In a large saucepan, combine the milk, baking squares, and nutmeg over low heat; stir until baking squares are melted and the liquid is hot but not boiling.
- Remove from heat, stir in vanilla extract, and pour into mugs. Serve warm.
Looking for more great hot chocolate recipes? Then check out our recipe collection, Cozy Up: 8 Hot Cocoa Recipes and Hot Chocolate Recipes for Winter.
Nutritional InformationShow More
Servings Per Recipe: 1
- Calories 0.0
- Calories from Fat 0
- Total Fat 0.0 0 %
- Saturated Fat 0.0 0 %
- Trans Fat 0.0 0 %
- Protein 0.0 0 %
- Cholesterol 0.0 0 %
- Sodium 0.0 0 %
- Total Carbohydrates 0.0 0 %
- Dietary Fiber 0.0 0 %
- Sugars 0.0 0 %
Free recipes, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.