Broccoli and Cheese Bites
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
A little goes a long way with small appetizer bites that are big on taste. Our Broccoli and Cheese Bites made from convenient refrigerated biscuits that're filled with diced ham, mozzarella string cheese and chopped frozen broccoli are sure to be crowd pleasers.
What You'll Need:
- 1 (7.5-ounce) package refrigerated biscuits (10 biscuits)
- Garlic powder for sprinkling
- 3 (1-ounce) mozzarella string cheeses, cut into 1-inch pieces
- 2 tablespoons cooked diced ham or chicken
- 1/4 cup frozen chopped broccoli, thawed and diced
- Mustard or your favorite dipping sauce
What To Do:
1. Preheat oven to 375 degrees F. Coat a baking sheet with cooking spray.
2. Separate biscuit dough into 10 pieces. Make an indentation in the center of each with your thumb. Lightly sprinkle each indentation with garlic powder; top each with a piece of cheese, then evenly sprinkle with ham and broccoli. Pull dough over filling and pinch together firmly so that filling is completely enclosed. Place seam-side down on prepared baking sheet and lightly spray tops with cooking spray.
3. Bake 10 to 12 minutes or until golden. Serve warm with mustard for dipping.
Nutritional InformationShow More
Servings Per Recipe: 1
- Calories 97
- Calories from Fat 45
- Total Fat 5.0g 8 %
- Saturated Fat 2.1g 10 %
- Trans Fat 0.0 0 %
- Protein 3.4g 7 %
- Cholesterol 7.8mg 3 %
- Sodium 260mg 11 %
- Total Carbohydrates 9.7g 3 %
- Dietary Fiber 0.3g 1 %
- Sugars 1.7g 0 %
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
LATEST TV RECIPE & VIDEO
This Crowd-Pleasing Brisket doesn't require a ton of fuss. There's no seasoning rub or long hours in a smoker required. Plus, since it's made with our own easy throw-together sauce, you better believe the flavors are bold!This melt-in-your-mouth brisket recipe is the perfect meal for any holiday, get-together, or anytime you feel like treating yourself. It's so easy and so flavorful, the crowd will think you worked all day!