Breakfast Monkey Bread
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
Our Breakfast Monkey Bread is an easy breakfast bake the whole family will enjoy. Full of cheesy eggs, ham, and broccoli, this breakfast bake is sure to fill everyone's bellies.
What You'll Need:
- 1 (16.3-ounce) package refrigerated biscuits (8 biscuits)
- 10 eggs
- 1/4 cup milk
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon black pepper
- 1 1/2 cups diced ham
- 1 1/2 cups frozen broccoli florets, thawed, chopped
- 1 1/4 cups shredded Swiss cheese, divided
What To Do:
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees F. Coat a 2-1/2-quart casserole with cooking spray.
- Slice each biscuit into 6 pieces.
- In a large bowl, whisk together the eggs, milk, salt, and pepper until well mixed. Stir in ham, broccoli, and 1 cup cheese. Add biscuit pieces and toss to coat evenly. Pour mixture into casserole dish.
- Bake 45 minutes, or until center is set. Sprinkle remaining cheese on top and return to oven just until cheese is melted.
Nutritional InformationShow More
Servings Per Recipe: 8
- Calories 397
- Calories from Fat 175
- Total Fat 19g 30 %
- Saturated Fat 7.1g 35 %
- Trans Fat 0.0g 0 %
- Protein 24g 48 %
- Cholesterol 268mg 89 %
- Sodium 1,230mg 51 %
- Total Carbohydrates 30g 10 %
- Dietary Fiber 1.3g 5 %
- Sugars 7.0g 0 %
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
6 Ooey Gooey Homemade Cinnamon Roll Recipes
Fried Cornmeal Mush
Breakfast in a Mug
Easy-Breezy Brunch: 26 Easy Brunch Recipes for Any Occasion
Peanut Butter Banana Overnight Oats
Breakfast English Muffin Melt
Ham and Cheese Breakfast Bake
George Washington's Corn Cakes
Country Sausage and Biscuits
Slow Cooker Granola