Breakfast Monkey Bread
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
Our Breakfast Monkey Bread is an easy breakfast bake the whole family will enjoy. Full of cheesy eggs, ham, and broccoli, this breakfast bake is sure to fill everyone's bellies.
What You'll Need
- 1 (16.3-ounce) package refrigerated biscuits (8 biscuits)
- 10 eggs
- 1/4 cup milk
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon black pepper
- 1 1/2 cups diced ham
- 1 1/2 cups frozen broccoli florets, thawed, chopped
- 1 1/4 cups shredded Swiss cheese, divided
What to Do
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees F. Coat a 2-1/2-quart casserole with cooking spray.
- Slice each biscuit into 6 pieces.
- In a large bowl, whisk together the eggs, milk, salt, and pepper until well mixed. Stir in ham, broccoli, and 1 cup cheese. Add biscuit pieces and toss to coat evenly. Pour mixture into casserole dish.
- Bake 45 minutes, or until center is set. Sprinkle remaining cheese on top and return to oven just until cheese is melted.
Nutritional InformationShow More
Servings Per Recipe: 8
- Calories 381
- Calories from Fat 175
- Total Fat 19g 30 %
- Saturated Fat 7.3g 37 %
- Trans Fat 0.0g 0 %
- Protein 22g 45 %
- Cholesterol 264mg 88 %
- Sodium 978mg 41 %
- Total Carbohydrates 29g 10 %
- Dietary Fiber 1.3g 5 %
- Sugars 6.0g 0 %
LATEST TV RECIPE & VIDEO
The family is going to rave over these budget-friendly skillet pork chops! Made with a box of shortcut stuffing mix, and lots ooey gooey cheese, our "Unstuffed" Stuffed Pork Chops are layered to perfection. It's a dish that looks and tastes like it's fit for royalty, so there's no need to tell everyone just how budget-friendly it actually is!