Strawberry Breakfast Rollups
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
- 2 dozen
- CHILL TIME
- 2 Hr
- COOK TIME
- 10 Min
If you've never had rollups for breakfast before, then you're in for a real treat! Our Strawberry Breakfast Rollups are perfect for those on-the-go mornings. You can make 'em the night before and just reheat before you go!
What You'll Need
- 1 (8-ounce) package cream cheese, softened
- 2 tablespoons strawberry jelly
- 1 egg yolk
- 1 cup sugar, divided
- 24 slices white bread, crusts removed
- 1 tablespoon cinnamon
- 3 tablespoons butter, melted
- Sliced strawberries and blueberries for topping, optional
What to Do
- In a medium bowl, beat cream cheese, strawberry jelly, egg yolk, and 1/4 cup sugar until smooth; set aside.
- Roll out each bread slice with a rolling pin. Spread cheese mixture over bread, distributing evenly. Roll up each slice jellyroll-style and place seam-side down on a baking sheet.
- In a shallow dish, combine remaining 3/4 cup sugar and the cinnamon. Brush melted butter over rollups then roll them in the cinnamon-sugar mixture, until completely coated. Repeat with remaining rollups, placing them on baking sheet after coating.
- Cover and freeze at least 2 hours, or up to 2 months.
- Just before serving, preheat oven to 400 degrees F. Bake rollups 10 to 12 minutes, or until golden. Serve as is or topped with berries.
These are perfect for making in advance and having on hand to bake up fresh when you want them, both at the holidays and throughout the year.
Free recipes, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
LATEST TV RECIPE & VIDEO
If you love chewy cookies and you love chocolate, you're in for a real treat! These Double Chocolate Chewies pack a chocolate punch nobody can resist! They're a bit chewy, really chocolatey, and a little crunchy, all at the same time. That's why they're one of Howard's all-time favorites! Pour a glass of ice cold milk, and get ready for a cookie experience like no other.
Easy-Breezy Smoothie Bowl
All In One Breakfast
Breakfast English Muffin Melt
Fried Cornmeal Mush
Easy-Breezy Brunch: 26 Easy Brunch Recipes for Any Occasion
Breakfast in a Mug
Best Breakfast Recipes for One: 12 Recipes for One Person
Layered Amish Breakfast Bake
Simple Brunch Recipes: 19 Breakfast Casseroles
18 Good Healthy Breakfast Recipes