Breakfast in a Mug
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
Life gets busy and sometimes, that means we need quick breakfast ideas we can take on-the go. Well, it doesn't get much quicker than our Breakfast in a Mug recipe. You can make this in the microwave in less than 5 minutes. Wanna know the best part? You can grab the mug and go! No more excuses to skip the most important meal of the day.
What You'll Need
- 1/2 cup refrigerated or frozen shredded hash browns (thaw, if frozen)
- 2 eggs, beaten
- 1 tablespoon water
- 1 frozen precooked turkey sausage link, cut into 1/2-inch chunks, thawed
- 2 tablespoons shredded sharp cheddar cheese, divided
What to Do
- Coat a 12-ounce microwave-safe mug with cooking spray.
- Add hash browns and microwave on high 1 minute. Add eggs, water, sausage, and 1 tablespoon cheddar cheese; stir until well combined.
- Microwave on high 60 seconds; stir.
- Sprinkle remaining cheese on top and continue to microwave 15 to 30 seconds longer or until eggs are set. Careful, this will be piping hot.
Recipes Just For You: In today's fast-paced society, we know that family breakfast isn't always going to happen. Sometimes, everyone is on the fly and out the door, so you don't need to make a whole breakfast casserole. Instead, this easy recipes for one. One thing is for sure, the cleanup will be a lot easier. Best Breakfast Recipes for One: 12 Recipes for One Person
Breakfast Done Right
It's hard to get that first meal of the day in, which is one of the reasons our Breakfast in a Mug was created. We wanted to find a way to help you get out the door, without being hungry. And while it might be true you can't take every recipe with you, there are also ways to make life easier, while you're handling those busy tasks of the day. Check out our Easy Slow Cooker Recipes for meal ideas that will leave your hands free, but everyone's bellies full.
If you love these recipes, then you'll love this FREE eCookbook!
Since life is busy, try these one pot recipes to simplify things a little. Download our free eCookbook today!
How often do you eat on-the-go?