Breakfast in a Mug
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
No reason to skip breakfast when you can whip up this delicious all-in-one egg breakfast in your microwave in minutes. Our Breakfast in a Mug makes for easy clean-up, and is the perfect way to start your day off right!
What You'll Need:
- 1/2 cup frozen shredded hash browns
- 1/3 cup refrigerated liquid egg whites or 2 eggs, beaten
- 1 tablespoon water
- 1 frozen precooked turkey sausage link, cut into 1/2-inch chunks
- 2 tablespoons shredded sharp Cheddar cheese, divided
What To Do:
- Coat a 12-ounce microwavable coffee mug with cooking spray.
- Add hash browns and microwave on high 1 minute.
- Add egg whites, water, sausage and 1 tablespoon cheddar cheese; beat until blended. Microwave on high 30 seconds; stir.
- Sprinkle remaining cheese on top and continue to microwave until egg is almost set, 15 to 30 seconds longer.
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
- Quiche Italiano
- Fried Cornmeal Mush
- Amish Cooking: 8 Amish Recipes for Breakfast
- Ham and Cheese Quiche
- Ham and Cheese Breakfast Bake
- 18 Healthy Breakfast Recipes to Start Your Day Out Right
- Simple Brunch Recipes: 19 Breakfast Casseroles
- Layered Amish Breakfast Bake
- Best Breakfast Recipes for One: 12 Recipes for One Person
- Easy-Breezy Brunch: 26 Easy Brunch Recipes for Any Occasion