Farmer's Breakfast Bake
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
Our Farmer's Breakfast Bake is a spin on an old favorite. Sort of a cross between a quiche and a tart, this breakfast dish features an amazing hash brown crust and creamy cheese layer your whole family will love! Plus, this has a refrigerated shortcut that makes it super easy! It's a new twist on an old classic that will inspire the whole family to be a little adventurous the next time they go to the supermarket!
What You'll Need
- 1 (20-ounce) package refrigerated shredded hash browns
- 4 tablespoons butter, melted
- 4 eggs
- 3/4 cup half-and-half
- 1/4 teaspoon black pepper
- 1 cup shredded Swiss cheese
- 1 cup shredded cheddar cheese
- 1/3 cup diced ham
What to Do
- Preheat oven to 450 degrees F. Coat a 9-inch deep dish pie plate with cooking spray.
- In a medium bowl, combine potatoes and butter until evenly coated. Press potatoes into bottom and up sides of prepared pie plate to form a crust. Bake 30 minutes or until crust begins to brown.
- Meanwhile, in a small bowl, combine eggs, half-and-half, and pepper; mix well.
- Sprinkle cheeses and ham over crust. Pour egg mixture slowly over cheeses and return to oven.
- Reduce temperature to 350 degrees and bake 30 minutes or until set in center. Let cool 5 minutes; slice and serve.
- Looking for more ideas when you head to the supermarket? Then over to Easy Home Meals for ideas to WOW the whole family!
- Love this breakfast bake brunch idea? So do we! For more ideas they'll love, try our All-in-One Sheet Pan Eggs, or, if you want something a little on the hearty side, try our Cherry Bubble Breakfast Bake!
- We know finding meals that fit the family can be hard, but boy, do we love it when we find out our recipe brings loved-ones together. If you've tried this recipe, tell us about it in the comments below!
If you love these recipes, then you'll love this FREE eCookbook!
For more delicious brunch ideas, download our free eCookbook!
Nutritional InformationShow More
Servings Per Recipe: 6
- Calories 386
- Calories from Fat 237
- Total Fat 26g 41 %
- Saturated Fat 15g 77 %
- Trans Fat 0.3g 0 %
- Protein 18g 36 %
- Cholesterol 196mg 65 %
- Sodium 357mg 15 %
- Total Carbohydrates 20g 7 %
- Dietary Fiber 1.3g 5 %
- Sugars 0.7g 0 %
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
LATEST TV RECIPE & VIDEO
Cravin' some extra comfort after a long day? Our recipe for Weeknight Salisbury Steak will hit the spot! It's a comfort-food favorite that's melt-in-your-mouth tender and seasoned to perfection. Just try to resist licking your plate clean!
Easy Ham and Cheese Quiche
Easter Brunch Recipe Bonanza: 18 Recipes for Easter Brunch
Fried Cornmeal Mush
Easy Cheesy Cherry Danish
Lemon Glazed Sweet Rolls
Breakfast in a Mug
Easy-Breezy Brunch: 26 Easy Brunch Recipes for Any Occasion
Rise & Shine Cinnamon Buns
24 Incredible Mother's Day Brunch Ideas
Wake Up Air Fryer Avocado Boats