Lazy Day Breakfast
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
Okay, let's face it, we all have our lazy days. Sometimes you gotta do what you gotta do, and that includes cleaning out the fridge. Well, our recipe for Lazy Day Breakfast will help you do just that! Mix and match your favorite veggies to create your new breakfast go-to recipe!
What You'll Need
- 1 tablespoon vegetable oil
- 1 1/2 cups refrigerated diced potatoes
- 1/2 cup chopped onion
- 1/2 cup chopped broccoli florets
- 1/3 cup chopped red bell peppers
- 1/2 cup sliced mushrooms
- 1 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon black pepper
- 4 eggs
- 1/4 cup milk
- 1/4 cup crumbled feta cheese
What to Do
- In a large nonstick skillet over medium-high heat, heat oil. Add potatoes and onion and saute 5 minutes. Stir in broccoli, bell pepper, mushrooms, garlic, salt, and pepper and continue cooking 4 to 5 minutes, or until vegetables are tender, stirring occasionally.
- Meanwhile, in a medium bowl, whisk eggs and milk. Pour mixture over vegetables and reduce heat to low.
- Cover and cook 10 to 15 minutes, or until eggs are set. Sprinkle with feta cheese and cook, covered, 1 more minute. Slide out of skillet onto serving plate, cut into wedges, and serve immediately.
Serve this up with a basket of our Old Fashioned Buttermilk Biscuits -- yummy!
Nutritional InformationShow More
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Calories 154
- Calories from Fat 95
- Total Fat 11g 16 %
- Saturated Fat 3.6g 18 %
- Trans Fat 0.0g 0 %
- Protein 9.2g 18 %
- Cholesterol 196mg 65 %
- Sodium 479mg 20 %
- Total Carbohydrates 5.7g 2 %
- Dietary Fiber 1.1g 4 %
- Sugars 3.1g 0 %
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
LATEST TV RECIPE & VIDEO
You'll experience pure bliss after just one bite of our Cranberry Bliss Bread. This homemade cranberry nut bread is so special-tasting, you might want to make a few loaves at a time to share with loved ones (it's a great homemade gift for the holidays!). When you're ready to enjoy your own, slather on some butter and let the goodness sink in!