Butterscotch Cheese Ball
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
- 1 (4-inch) ball
- 10 Min
- CHILL TIME
- 4 Hr
This potluck dessert recipe combines your favorite ingredients into one tasty treat. Butterscotch Cheese Ball is a dessert that you won't want to miss!
What You'll Need
- 2 (8-ounce) packages cream cheese, softened
- 1/2 stick butter, softened
- 1/4 cup brown sugar
- 1 cup confectioners' sugar
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1 teaspoon imitation butter extract
- 1 cup butterscotch chips
- 1 cup chopped pecans
- 1/2 cup butterscotch ice cream topping
What to Do
- In a large bowl, with an electric mixer, mix cream cheese and butter. Add brown sugar and confectioners' sugar, vanilla, and butter extract. Fold in chips. Cover and chill 1 hour, or until firm.
- Form into a ball, roll in chopped pecans, and place on a serving platter. Refrigerate 3 hours, or until ready to serve.
- Before serving, drizzle with butterscotch ice cream topping.
Nutritional InformationShow More
Servings Per Recipe: 1
- Calories 4,565
- Calories from Fat 3,094
- Total Fat 344g 529 %
- Saturated Fat 179g 897 %
- Trans Fat 1.9g 0 %
- Protein 56g 112 %
- Cholesterol 622mg 207 %
- Sodium 2,995mg 125 %
- Total Carbohydrates 407g 136 %
- Dietary Fiber 12g 48 %
- Sugars 282g 0 %
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
LATEST TV RECIPE & VIDEO
We put a shortcut twist on the time-honored recipe for Amish Friendship Bread. Instead of passing around a starter, our Amish Friendship Bread recipe makes enough for two loaves, so you can just call your friends and invite them over to enjoy the finished product!