We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
Blueberries are high on the list of super foods! This easy-to-layer parfait has the added benefit of low-fat yogurt and crunchy cinnamon graham crackers. The contrast of flavors and textures makes for a mouthwatering mix in this easy-to-make Blueberry Parfait!
What You'll Need:
- 1/4 cup blueberries
- 1/4 cup low-fat vanilla yogurt
- 2 squares cinnamon graham crackers, crushed
What To Do:
- Spoon 2 tablespoons blueberries into a dessert cup. Top with 2 tablespoons yogurt. Sprinkle with half the crushed crackers.
- Repeat layers.
Like this blueberry recipe? Find others you'll love, and learn about Chilean blueberries.
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
LATEST TV RECIPE & VIDEO
Two of your favorite flavors come together in this delicious cake recipe. Our Peanut Butter Marshmallow Cake is topped with a fluffy layer of marshmallow creme and a creamy-smooth peanut butter frosting that's oh-so-delectable and simply irresistible!
- 42 Easy Strawberry Dessert Recipes
- Potluck Pistachio Fluff
- Heavenly Orange Fluff
- Strawberry Betty
- No-Bake Desserts Free eCookbook
- Magical Cream Cheese Recipes: 30 Cream Cheese Desserts
- Death by Chocolate
- 8 Easy Italian Dessert Recipes
- Whipped Cream Desserts: 35 Whipping Cream Recipes
- Sweetened Condensed Milk Recipes: 14 Recipes Using Condensed Milk