The Originators of Quick & Easy Cooking!
Cherry Cola Parfaits
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
Click here to view your Recipe Box.
- 50 Min
- COOK TIME
- 3 Min
It used to be that you couldn't go into a diner without having a cherry cola. Cherry Cola Parfaits give you that same old-time taste and feel in a gelatin dessert.
What You'll Need
- 2 (4-serving) packages cherry-flavored gelatin
- 1 2/3 cups boiling water
- 2 cups carbonated cola
- 1 cup chopped walnuts
- 1 cup chopped maraschino cherries
- 1/3 cup frozen whipped topping, thawed
- 3 plastic drinking straws, each cut in half
What to Do
- Place gelatin in a large bowl and add boiling water; stir until gelatin is dissolved then stir in the cola.
- Chill for about 45 minutes then stir in the chopped walnuts and cherries. Evenly divide the gelatin into 6 dessert glasses (1 cup per glass) and chill for 1 hour.
- Top each with a dollop of whipped topping and garnish with straws (just for fun).
If you enjoyed this diner classic, we know you're going to love our Memory Lane Milk Shake.
- Plus, for more cherry cola fun, serve these up with some Cherry Cola Brownies!