Cherry Cola Parfaits
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
It used to be that you couldn't go into a diner without having a cherry cola. Cherry Cola Parfaits give you that same old-time taste and feel in a gelatin dessert.
What You'll Need
- 2 (4-serving) packages cherry-flavored gelatin
- 1 2/3 cups boiling water
- 2 cups carbonated cola
- 1 cup chopped walnuts
- 1 cup chopped maraschino cherries
- 1/3 cup frozen whipped topping, thawed
- 3 plastic drinking straws, each cut in half
What to Do
- Place gelatin in a large bowl and add boiling water; stir until gelatin is dissolved then stir in the cola.
- Chill for about 45 minutes then stir in the chopped walnuts and cherries. Evenly divide the gelatin into 6 dessert glasses (1 cup per glass) and chill for 1 hour.
- Top each with a dollop of whipped topping and garnish with straws (just for fun).
LATEST TV RECIPE & VIDEO
If you're a fan of chicken and waffles then we've got a stress-free way to make dinner that uses your favorite frozen breaded chicken tenders from the freezer aisle! This recipe is also versatile because you can make it in the oven, or in an air fryer! Everyone will love our Bacon 'n' Fried Chicken Wafflewich as a hearty twist on a classic favorite!