Cherry Cola Parfaits
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
It used to be that you couldn't go into a diner without having a cherry cola. Cherry Cola Parfaits give you that same old-time taste and feel in a gelatin dessert.
What You'll Need
- 2 (4-serving) packages cherry-flavored gelatin
- 1 2/3 cups boiling water
- 2 cups carbonated cola
- 1 cup chopped walnuts
- 1 cup chopped maraschino cherries
- 1/3 cup frozen whipped topping, thawed
- 3 plastic drinking straws, each cut in half
What to Do
- Place gelatin in a large bowl and add boiling water; stir until gelatin is dissolved then stir in the cola.
- Chill for about 45 minutes then stir in the chopped walnuts and cherries. Evenly divide the gelatin into 6 dessert glasses (1 cup per glass) and chill for 1 hour.
- Top each with a dollop of whipped topping and garnish with straws (just for fun).
Free recipes, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
LATEST TV RECIPE & VIDEO
If you're looking for a nostalgic strawberry shortcake recipe, our Icebox Strawberry Shortcake Bars will make you feel like a kid again. The creamy strawberry taste is perfect for an outdoor picnic, a get-together, or as a romantic dessert.