Chocolate Chip Cherry Cups
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
Want to put an elegant, tasty dessert out for company? These easy Chocolate Chip Cherry Cups will make it look like you spent a lot of time in the kitchen -- only you'll know the yummy truth!
What You'll Need
- 1 (18-ounce) package refrigerated chocolate chip cookie dough
- 1 (16-ounce) can cherry pie filling
- 2 cups frozen whipped topping, thawed
- 24 chocolate chips
What to Do
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees. F. Coat a mini muffin tin with cooking spray.
- Slice cookie dough into 24 slices. Roll each slice into a a ball and place in prepared muffin tin. Press down in center of each, making a deep well.
- Bake 10 to 12 minutes, or until edges are set and "crusts" are light brown. Remove from oven and press down in center of each with a spoon, making an indentation. Let stand 5 minutes then remove to wire racks to cool completely.
- Place a spoonful of cherry pie filling into each cup. Top with a dollop of whipped topping and place a chocolate chip on top. Serve immediately or cover and chill until ready to serve.
LATEST TV RECIPE & VIDEO
When the heat of summer has us turning away from comfort foods, we like to turn to recipes like this Chilled Beefed-Up Summer Salad. And, since salad is only as good as the dressing that goes on it, you can bet we've paired this beefy summer salad with the perfect, homemade, creamy horseradish dressing to make this extra mm..mm..tasty!