Chocolate Coconut Cookie Parfaits
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
These parfaits are fancy-sounding and fancy-looking, but they are ooh-so-easy to make. It takes less than 20 minutes to put together this elegant layered dessert! Chocolate Coconut Cookie Parfaits are perfect!
What You'll Need
- 1 1/3 cups heavy whipping cream
- 1/3 cup sour cream
- 2 tablespoons confectioners' sugar
- 1 1/3 cups coarsely crushed dark chocolate-filled butter sandwich cookies (about 11 cookies) (such as Milano cookies)
- 6 tablespoons flaked coconut, toasted and divided
- 1/2 cup chocolate fudge sauce
What to Do
- Beat whipping cream, sour cream, and confectioners' sugar in a large mixing bowl at high speed with an electric beater until stiff peaks form. Fold in crushed cookies and 3 tablespoons coconut.
- Layer half cream mixture in stemmed glasses; top with 1 tablespoon fudge sauce. Repeat layers; sprinkle evenly with remaining coconut.
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
LATEST TV RECIPE & VIDEO
French toast typically means sticky hands and mouths (and lots of napkins!), but with our recipe for Maple French Toast Sticks you don't have to worry about that 'cause the flavorings and the rich maple syrup are already cooked in!