Chocolate Coconut Cookie Parfaits
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
These parfaits are fancy-sounding and fancy-looking, but they are ooh-so-easy to make. It takes less than 20 minutes to put together this elegant layered dessert! Chocolate Coconut Cookie Parfaits are perfect!
What You'll Need
- 1 1/3 cups heavy whipping cream
- 1/3 cup sour cream
- 2 tablespoons confectioners' sugar
- 1 1/3 cups coarsely crushed dark chocolate-filled butter sandwich cookies (about 11 cookies) (such as Milano cookies)
- 6 tablespoons flaked coconut, toasted and divided
- 1/2 cup chocolate fudge sauce
What to Do
- Beat whipping cream, sour cream, and confectioners' sugar in a large mixing bowl at high speed with an electric beater until stiff peaks form. Fold in crushed cookies and 3 tablespoons coconut.
- Layer half cream mixture in stemmed glasses; top with 1 tablespoon fudge sauce. Repeat layers; sprinkle evenly with remaining coconut.
LATEST TV RECIPE & VIDEO
These from-scratch pumpkin pancakes are the perfect way to start off your weekend! Our recipe uses pumpkin pie filling to bring the comforting feeling of fall right to your kitchen. Make sure to top them with a bit of butter and a lot of syrup for a pumpkin taste straight from heaven! Whether you're making it for the grown-ups, the kids, or both, everyone will love our cozy Pumpkin Patch Pancakes.