Chocolate Coconut Cookie Parfaits
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
These parfaits are fancy-sounding and fancy-looking, but they are ooh-so-easy to make. It takes less than 20 minutes to put together this elegant layered dessert! Chocolate Coconut Cookie Parfaits are perfect!
What You'll Need
- 1 1/3 cups heavy whipping cream
- 1/3 cup sour cream
- 2 tablespoons confectioners' sugar
- 1 1/3 cups coarsely crushed dark chocolate-filled butter sandwich cookies (about 11 cookies) (such as Milano cookies)
- 6 tablespoons flaked coconut, toasted and divided
- 1/2 cup chocolate fudge sauce
What to Do
- Beat whipping cream, sour cream, and confectioners' sugar in a large mixing bowl at high speed with an electric beater until stiff peaks form. Fold in crushed cookies and 3 tablespoons coconut.
- Layer half cream mixture in stemmed glasses; top with 1 tablespoon fudge sauce. Repeat layers; sprinkle evenly with remaining coconut.
LATEST TV RECIPE & VIDEO
Here's a recipe that's anything but taxing! Uncle Sam's Pulled Pork is a budget-friendly, weeknight winner. In this recipe, we slow cook boneless pork butt to perfection with some chopped onions and a can of cola. A little BBQ sauce and it's ready to go! Just pile it onto a roll along with some of our homemade coleslaw and you're set for lots of "yum!"