Chocolate Coconut Cookie Parfaits
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
These parfaits are fancy-sounding and fancy-looking, but they are ooh-so-easy to make. It takes less than 20 minutes to put together this elegant layered dessert! Chocolate Coconut Cookie Parfaits are perfect!
What You'll Need
- 1 1/3 cups heavy whipping cream
- 1/3 cup sour cream
- 2 tablespoons confectioners' sugar
- 1 1/3 cups coarsely crushed dark chocolate-filled butter sandwich cookies (about 11 cookies) (such as Milano cookies)
- 6 tablespoons flaked coconut, toasted and divided
- 1/2 cup chocolate fudge sauce
What to Do
- Beat whipping cream, sour cream, and confectioners' sugar in a large mixing bowl at high speed with an electric beater until stiff peaks form. Fold in crushed cookies and 3 tablespoons coconut.
- Layer half cream mixture in stemmed glasses; top with 1 tablespoon fudge sauce. Repeat layers; sprinkle evenly with remaining coconut.
LATEST TV RECIPE & VIDEO
If you've never heard of toad-in-the-hole, well, let us enlighten you! It's a recipe that is perfect for breakfast, dinner, or even brinner -- that's breakfast for dinner! Our Sheet Pan Toad-in-the-Hole comes together with all the flavors you love, without any of the mess of a traditional big breakfast. Once you try it, you're gonna wonder how you lived without it!