Chocolate Egg Nests
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
You won't hear a peep coming from these nests! That's 'cause these eggs are actually candy pieces, and they're nestled inside their own delicious Chocolate Egg Nests. Looks like we may have some birds to thank!
What You'll Need
- 1/4 cup (1/2 stick) butter
- 4 1/4 cups mini marshmallows
- 3/4 cup semisweet chocolate chips
- 4 cups pretzel sticks, coarsely broken
- 1 package (10 ounces) candy covered chocolate egg candies
What to Do
- Line 2 baking sheets with waxed paper. In a large soup pot over medium heat, melt butter and marshmallows until smooth. Stir in chocolate chips until melted. Remove from heat and stir in pretzels until evenly coated.
- Drop by rounded tablespoons onto wax paper, making 24 nests. Press 3 chocolate egg candies into center of each nest and allow to cool until firm. Serve, or store in airtight container.
You'll want to work quickly to build your nests, since the chocolate mixture will harden pretty quickly! If it does harden before you've built all your nests, just warm it over low heat for one minute and it'll soften back up.
Nutritional InformationShow More
Servings Per Recipe: 24
- Calories 176
- Calories from Fat 65
- Total Fat 7.2g 11 %
- Saturated Fat 4.4g 22 %
- Trans Fat 0.1g 0 %
- Protein 1.5g 3 %
- Cholesterol 6.6mg 2 %
- Sodium 161mg 7 %
- Total Carbohydrates 28g 9 %
- Dietary Fiber 0.2g 1 %
- Sugars 18g 0 %
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
LATEST TV RECIPE & VIDEO
You'll be the star of the next get together when you bring this easy chili recipe along. You see, the combination of ground beef and Italian sausage makes for a hearty recipe that no one can resist. When they ask you what it's called just say, "That's My Tailgating Chili!" with a smile.