Chocolate Egg Nests
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
You won't hear a peep coming from these nests! That's 'cause these eggs are actually candy pieces, and they're nestled inside their own delicious Chocolate Egg Nests. Looks like we may have some birds to thank!
What You'll Need
- 1/4 cup (1/2 stick) butter
- 4 1/4 cups mini marshmallows
- 3/4 cup semisweet chocolate chips
- 4 cups pretzel sticks, coarsely broken
- 1 package (10 ounces) candy covered chocolate egg candies
What to Do
- Line 2 baking sheets with waxed paper. In a large soup pot over medium heat, melt butter and marshmallows until smooth. Stir in chocolate chips until melted. Remove from heat and stir in pretzels until evenly coated.
- Drop by rounded tablespoons onto wax paper, making 24 nests. Press 3 chocolate egg candies into center of each nest and allow to cool until firm. Serve, or store in airtight container.
You'll want to work quickly to build your nests, since the chocolate mixture will harden pretty quickly! If it does harden before you've built all your nests, just warm it over low heat for one minute and it'll soften back up.
Nutritional InformationShow More
Servings Per Recipe: 24
- Calories 176
- Calories from Fat 65
- Total Fat 7.2g 11 %
- Saturated Fat 4.4g 22 %
- Trans Fat 0.1g 0 %
- Protein 1.5g 3 %
- Cholesterol 6.6mg 2 %
- Sodium 161mg 7 %
- Total Carbohydrates 28g 9 %
- Dietary Fiber 0.2g 1 %
- Sugars 18g 0 %
LATEST TV RECIPE & VIDEO
When you've got fresh peaches, it only takes a few ingredients to make something spectacular. This easy pie recipe is a slice of Southern heaven and best served with a scoop of vanilla bean ice cream. Everyone will be dreamy-eyed with full bellies when you serve our Peachy Keen Cream Pie.