Chocolate Egg Nests
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
You won't hear a peep coming from these nests! That's 'cause these eggs are actually candy pieces, and they're nestled inside their own delicious Chocolate Egg Nests. Looks like we may have some birds to thank!
What You'll Need
- 1/4 cup (1/2 stick) butter
- 4 1/4 cups mini marshmallows
- 3/4 cup semisweet chocolate chips
- 4 cups pretzel sticks, coarsely broken
- 1 package (10 ounces) candy covered chocolate egg candies
What to Do
- Line 2 baking sheets with waxed paper. In a large soup pot over medium heat, melt butter and marshmallows until smooth. Stir in chocolate chips until melted. Remove from heat and stir in pretzels until evenly coated.
- Drop by rounded tablespoons onto wax paper, making 24 nests. Press 3 chocolate egg candies into center of each nest and allow to cool until firm. Serve, or store in airtight container.
You'll want to work quickly to build your nests, since the chocolate mixture will harden pretty quickly! If it does harden before you've built all your nests, just warm it over low heat for one minute and it'll soften back up.
Nutritional InformationShow More
Servings Per Recipe: 24
- Calories 176
- Calories from Fat 65
- Total Fat 7.2g 11 %
- Saturated Fat 4.4g 22 %
- Trans Fat 0.1g 0 %
- Protein 1.5g 3 %
- Cholesterol 6.6mg 2 %
- Sodium 161mg 7 %
- Total Carbohydrates 28g 9 %
- Dietary Fiber 0.2g 1 %
- Sugars 18g 0 %
LATEST TV RECIPE & VIDEO
Lookin' for just the right easy dinner recipe to keep your hubby happy? Then our recipe for Newlyweds' Pot Roast might just do the trick. Pop in a movie and get cozy while the pot roast simmers and get ready for those delicious aromas to start wafting from room to room. There's nothing like a homemade pot roast to show your loved one how much you care.