Chocolate Hazelnut Dip
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
This is the most addictive dessert dip ever and you can make it with less than 5 ingredients! Our Chocolate Hazelnut Dip is creamy, dreamy, and chocolaty. It goes great with fresh fruit or cookies, but it's so good...you might just be tempted to eat it by the spoonful.
What You'll Need
- 1 (8-ounce) package cream cheese, softened
- 1/2 cup confectioners' sugar
- 1/2 cup frozen whipped topping, thawed
- 1/2 cup chocolate hazelnut spread
What to Do
- In a medium bowl, with an electric mixer, beat cream cheese and confectioners' sugar until creamy.
- Add whipped topping and chocolate hazelnut spread; mix well. Serve.
LATEST TV RECIPE & VIDEO
If you've got a hungry family, but not a whole lot of time, then this Quick-as-a-Wink Pasta recipe is just what you need. In about 15 minutes you can whip up this flavorful dish that's loaded with sausage, peppers, and onions. Just wait till you take your first bite!