Chocolate Hazelnut Dip
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
This is the most addictive dessert dip ever and you can make it with less than 5 ingredients! Our Chocolate Hazelnut Dip is creamy, dreamy, and chocolaty. It goes great with fresh fruit or cookies, but it's so good...you might just be tempted to eat it by the spoonful.
What You'll Need
- 1 (8-ounce) package cream cheese, softened
- 1/2 cup confectioners' sugar
- 1/2 cup frozen whipped topping, thawed
- 1/2 cup chocolate hazelnut spread
What to Do
- In a medium bowl, with an electric mixer, beat cream cheese and confectioners' sugar until creamy.
- Add whipped topping and chocolate hazelnut spread; mix well. Serve.
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
LATEST TV RECIPE & VIDEO
Sparks will surely fly at your table when you serve up our zesty-tasting Firecracker Barbecued Pork! We made this with a special-tasting glaze that combines the sweetness of barbecue sauce and marmalade, along with a kick of hot pepper sauce and horseradish, for an explosion of flavor in your mouth! This is one recipe we guarantee will have you saying, "OOH IT'S SO GOOD!!"