Chocolate Hazelnut Dip
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
This is the most addictive dessert dip ever and you can make it with less than 5 ingredients! Our Chocolate Hazelnut Dip is creamy, dreamy, and chocolaty. It goes great with fresh fruit or cookies, but it's so good...you might just be tempted to eat it by the spoonful.
What You'll Need
- 1 (8-ounce) package cream cheese, softened
- 1/2 cup confectioners' sugar
- 1/2 cup frozen whipped topping, thawed
- 1/2 cup chocolate hazelnut spread
What to Do
- In a medium bowl, with an electric mixer, beat cream cheese and confectioners' sugar until creamy.
- Add whipped topping and chocolate hazelnut spread; mix well. Serve.
LATEST TV RECIPE & VIDEO
This classic dessert is so special, it's worthy of being on a White House menu. Come to think of it...it was! This is one of the desserts that was served when former President Kennedy and his family hosted a luncheon for Princess Grace Kelly. The good news is, you don't have to be royalty to enjoy our White House Strawberries Romanoff!