Caramel Apple Fluff
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
We took one of your favorite fall treats (caramel apples!) and deconstructed it to make this yummy Caramel Apple Fluff. It tastes like your favorite nut-covered caramel apple, but it's creamier and a takes lot less work to make!
What You'll Need:
- 1 (4-serving size) package butterscotch instant pudding mix
- 1 (8-ounce) can crushed pineapple, undrained
- 1 cup sour cream
- 1/2 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 2 apples, peeled and chopped
- 2 cups mini marshmallows
- 3/4 cup chopped pecans
- 1 (8-ounce) container frozen whipped topping, thawed
- Caramel sauce for drizzling
What To Do:
- In a large bowl, combine pudding mix, pineapple with juice, sour cream, and cinnamon; mix well.
- Gently stir in remaining ingredients and refrigerate 1 hour, or until ready to serve. Just before serving, drizzle with caramel sauce.
Nutritional InformationShow More
Servings Per Recipe: 10
- Calories 260
- Calories from Fat 131
- Total Fat 15g 22 %
- Saturated Fat 7.1g 36 %
- Trans Fat 0.0g 0 %
- Protein 1.9g 4 %
- Cholesterol 16mg 5 %
- Sodium 170mg 7 %
- Total Carbohydrates 31g 10 %
- Dietary Fiber 1.4g 5 %
- Sugars 25g 0 %
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.