Cool and Creamy Cannoli Dip
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
- 5 Min
- CHILL TIME
- 2 Hr 40 Min
If you’re craving a cool and refreshing dip that’s as fitting poolside as it is indoors on a hot day… this is it. And what makes this so much fun is that you can dip anything from pieces of cannoli shells to frozen pound cake that we cut into sticks, fresh or frozen fruit or even pretzels. This is one of those recipes that’s a real keeper. You’ll see.
What You'll Need
- 1 (8-ounce) package cream cheese, softened
- 8 ounces ricotta cheese
- 3/4 cup confectioners' sugar
- 1 tablespoon orange juice
- 3/4 cup mini chocolate chips
What to Do
- For more details, please visit EasyHomeMeals.com.