Microwave Apple Pie Crisp
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
- CHILL TIME
- 5 Min
- COOK TIME
- 10 Min
This 5-ingredient Microwave Apple Pie Crisp is super simple and ready to eat in just 15-minutes. But the coolest part is, it's cooked entirely in the microwave! You'll have an ooey-gooey, bubblin' dessert with such little effort, we bet you'll be making this one over-and-over again.
What You'll Need
- 2 (21-ounce) cans apple pie filling
- 1/2 cup quick-cooking rolled oats
- 1/4 cup light brown sugar, packed
- 1 tablespoon all-purpose flour
- 3 tablespoons butter, softened
What to Do
- Place pie filling in a microwavable 9-inch pie plate; set aside.
- In a medium bowl, combine remaining ingredients, mixing with a fork until crumbly.
- Sprinkle topping over pie filling, then microwave at 70% power for 7 minutes, or until bubbly.
- Let cool for 5 minutes before serving.
Nutritional InformationShow More
Servings Per Recipe: 8
- Calories 244
- Calories from Fat 48
- Total Fat 5.4g 8 %
- Saturated Fat 3.0g 15 %
- Trans Fat 0.2g 0 %
- Protein 2.1g 4 %
- Cholesterol 11mg 4 %
- Sodium 147mg 6 %
- Total Carbohydrates 49g 16 %
- Dietary Fiber 2.9g 12 %
- Sugars 21g 0 %
LATEST TV RECIPE & VIDEO
Ready to change up your sides? Our Vegetable Couscous recipe is a Moroccan-favorite and it's so versatile, it'll never get old! Not only can you switch it up with your favorite veggies, but you can eat it hot, or cold! Now that's definitely a side dish to put on the menu!