We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
Pizza for dessert? You bet! Kids and grownups will love this colorful fruit and cream cheese-topped sugar cookie-crusted dessert pizza! This is a treat that works for any get-together.
What You'll Need:
- 2 cups all-purpose flour
- 1 cup butter, softened
- 1 1/2 cups confectioners' sugar, divided
- 1 (8-ounce) package cream cheese, softened
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1 (8-ounce) container frozen whipped topping, thawed
- 1 pint fresh strawberries, cleaned, hulled, and sliced
What To Do:
- Preheat the oven to 350 degree F.
- In a medium bowl, make a soft dough by combining the flour, butter, and 1/2 cup confectioners’ sugar. Spread the dough onto a greased 12-inch pizza pan and bake for 20 to 25 minutes, or until golden; let cool.
- Meanwhile, in a large bowl, combine the remaining 1 cup confectioners’ sugar, the cream cheese, and vanilla. Mix well then fold in the whipped topping. Spread the mixture over the cooled crust then top with sliced strawberries. Chill for at least 2 hours before serving.
You can use strawberries, as called for in the recipe, or try peaches, nectarines, or almost any in-season fruit by itself or combined with others.
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
LATEST TV RECIPE & VIDEO
This comforting dinner was popular in homes and diners across the country during the '50s and '60s. Our Diner-Style Salisbury Steak is beefy, hearty, and smothered in a flavor-packed mushroom gravy. To serve it the classic way, don't forget the green peas on the side!