French Strawberry-Rhubarb Bake
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
The combination of tart rhubarb and sweet strawberries is a favorite for baked goods, and for a very good reason! In our Strawberry-Rhubarb Bake, the pair make a delicious duo that is sure to impress your guests.
What You'll Need
- 1 quart fresh strawberries, washed, hulled, and sliced
- 2 cups frozen rhubarb, thawed
- 1/3 cup sugar
- 1 tablespoon cornstarch
- 1/2 loaf French bread, cut into 1/2-inch cubes (about 4 cups)
- 1 stick butter, melted
What to Do
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees F. Coat a 2-quart casserole dish with cooking spray.
- In a large bowl, combine strawberries, rhubarb, sugar, and cornstarch; toss to coat. Add bread cubes and melted butter; mix well. Spoon into prepared casserole dish.
- Bake 30 to 35 minutes, or until bread is golden. Serve warm.