French Strawberry-Rhubarb Bake
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
The combination of tart rhubarb and sweet strawberries is a favorite for baked goods, and for a very good reason! In our Strawberry-Rhubarb Bake, the pair make a delicious duo that is sure to impress your guests.
What You'll Need
- 1 quart fresh strawberries, washed, hulled, and sliced
- 2 cups frozen rhubarb, thawed
- 1/3 cup sugar
- 1 tablespoon cornstarch
- 1/2 loaf French bread, cut into 1/2-inch cubes (about 4 cups)
- 1 stick butter, melted
What to Do
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees F. Coat a 2-quart casserole dish with cooking spray.
- In a large bowl, combine strawberries, rhubarb, sugar, and cornstarch; toss to coat. Add bread cubes and melted butter; mix well. Spoon into prepared casserole dish.
- Bake 30 to 35 minutes, or until bread is golden. Serve warm.
LATEST TV RECIPE & VIDEO
If you have a big Christmas list, we've got a yummy, budget-friendly solution! Our Caramel-Dipped Chocolate Apples are the perfect DIY Christmas gifts! Everyone will love the combo of ooey gooey caramel, sweet chocolate, and crisp apple, but want to know the best part? There's an unlimited amount of ways to decorate these!