Ice Cream Sundae Cupcakes
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
- CHILL TIME
- 4 Hr
- COOK TIME
- 15 Min
What could be better than an ice cream sundae? How about an ice cream sundae that's just for you?! Our Ice Cream Sundae Cupcakes are made in a muffin tin, so you can have just the right-sized sundae to satisfy your sweet tooth. From the brownie base to the cherry on top, these ice cream sundaes are a summertime must-have!
What You'll Need
- 1 (18.4-ounce) package brownie mix, batter prepared according to package directions
- 6 cups ice cream (see Notes)
- 1 (8-ounce) container frozen whipped topping, thawed
- Assorted chopped nuts, sprinkles, or crushed candies
- 24 maraschino cherries with stems
What to Do
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F. Line muffin cups with paper liners.
- Spoon 1/4 cup brownie batter into each muffin cup. Bake for 15 minutes or until toothpick inserted in center comes out clean. Let cool completely. (Do not remove from muffin pan.)
- When brownies have cooled, remove ice cream from freezer and allow to thaw until slightly softened. Spoon 1/4 cup ice cream over each brownie. Gently spread with a knife, creating a flat and even layer.
- Cover and freeze at least 4 hours or overnight. When ready to serve, add toppings.
- Feel free to use your favorite ice cream flavor or mix and match a few different kinds for some variety!
- These are really great for a summer party, 'cause you can set up a toppings bar and let everyone decorate theirs however they'd like.
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
LATEST TV RECIPE & VIDEO
We're taking you back to your cafeteria eatin' days with our recipe for Sloppy Joe Biscuit Bake. This easy casserole has so much old-fashioned taste, you're gonna be using the biscuits to soak up every last meaty and flavorful bite. Yum!