Ice Cream Sundae Cupcakes
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
- CHILL TIME
- 4 Hr
- COOK TIME
- 15 Min
What could be better than an ice cream sundae? How about an ice cream sundae that's just for you?! Our Ice Cream Sundae Cupcakes are made in a muffin tin, so you can have just the right-sized sundae to satisfy your sweet tooth. From the brownie base to the cherry on top, these ice cream sundaes are a summertime must-have!
What You'll Need
- 1 (18.4-ounce) package brownie mix, batter prepared according to package directions
- 6 cups ice cream (see Notes)
- 1 (8-ounce) container frozen whipped topping, thawed
- Assorted chopped nuts, sprinkles, or crushed candies
- 24 maraschino cherries with stems
What to Do
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F. Line muffin cups with paper liners.
- Spoon 1/4 cup brownie batter into each muffin cup. Bake for 15 minutes or until toothpick inserted in center comes out clean. Let cool completely. (Do not remove from muffin pan.)
- When brownies have cooled, remove ice cream from freezer and allow to thaw until slightly softened. Spoon 1/4 cup ice cream over each brownie. Gently spread with a knife, creating a flat and even layer.
- Cover and freeze at least 4 hours or overnight. When ready to serve, add toppings.
- Feel free to use your favorite ice cream flavor or mix and match a few different kinds for some variety!
- These are really great for a summer party, 'cause you can set up a toppings bar and let everyone decorate theirs however they'd like.
LATEST TV RECIPE & VIDEO
Our Easy Cheesy Cottage Pie requires just a few ingredients and you can have it on the table in less than 30 minutes. Seriously! It doesn't get much better than a traditional cottage pie recipe that you can make in a snap. Plus, this cottage pie recipe uses simple family-favorite ingredients, so the whole gang is sure to love it.