Mixed Berry Trifle
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
Trifle recipes are some of the easiest dessert recipes because of how they're made. Mixed Berry Trifle layers pound cake, berries and vanilla pudding to make a super delicious dessert!
What You'll Need
- 1 fresh or thawed frozen pound cake, cut into 1-inch cubes
- 1 cup raspberries, with a few reserved for garnish
- 1 cup blueberries, with a few reserved for garnish
- 1 cup blackberries, with a few reserved for garnish
- 1 (4-serving-size) package instant vanilla pudding and pie filling prepared according to package directions
- 2 cups thawed frozen whipped topping (an 8-ounce container equals 3-1/2 cups)
What to Do
- Arrange half the cake cubes in a 2-quart glass serving bowl or trifle dish.
- In a medium bowl, combine the berries. Spoon half the berries over cake; spread with half the pudding. Repeat with remaining cake cubes, berries, and pudding.
- Cover and chill at least 4 hours. Spread whipped topping over trifle and garnish with remaining berries when ready to serve.
To give this an even more intense flavor, try tossing the berries with a couple of tablespoons of raspberry or orange liqueur before layering them.