Mom's Special Fruit Salad
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
Everyone comes to the dinner table when Mom's Special Fruit Salad comes out of the refrigerator. It's a whipped and creamy salad that's got all our favorites fruits, plus some sweet additions.
What You'll Need
- 2 cups seedless grapes, halved
- 1 (20-ounce) can pineapple chunks, drained
- 1/2 cup maraschino cherries, drained and halved
- 2 bananas, sliced
- 1/2 cup chopped walnuts
- 1 (12-ounce) container frozen whipped topping, thawed
What to Do
- In a large bowl, combine grapes, pineapple, cherries, bananas, and walnuts.
- Stir in whipped topping, cover, and refrigerate until ready to serve.
LATEST TV RECIPE & VIDEO
Everyone wants to feel a little special during the holiday. An easy--and tasty--way to do that is to shake up Christmas dinner with our Lemon-Rosemary Roasted Cornish Hens! Once you roast up these tender hens, you can serve everyone their own perfectly-sized main dish! It'll be the juiciest and most flavorful Christmas dinner the family has ever had.