Mom's Special Fruit Salad
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
Everyone comes to the dinner table when Mom's Special Fruit Salad comes out of the refrigerator. It's a whipped and creamy salad that's got all our favorites fruits, plus some sweet additions.
What You'll Need
- 2 cups seedless grapes, halved
- 1 (20-ounce) can pineapple chunks, drained
- 1/2 cup maraschino cherries, drained and halved
- 2 bananas, sliced
- 1/2 cup chopped walnuts
- 1 (12-ounce) container frozen whipped topping, thawed
What to Do
- In a large bowl, combine grapes, pineapple, cherries, bananas, and walnuts.
- Stir in whipped topping, cover, and refrigerate until ready to serve.
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
LATEST TV RECIPE & VIDEO
When the root vegetables are on sale at your market, you've got to fill up a few bags, 'cause you're going to need them to make this recipe for Roasted Root Vegetables. Roasted vegetables are good as-is, but by tossing them in just a little olive oil and adding some basic seasonings, we really enhance their flavors!