Mom's Special Fruit Salad
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
Everyone comes to the dinner table when Mom's Special Fruit Salad comes out of the refrigerator. It's a whipped and creamy salad that's got all our favorites fruits, plus some sweet additions.
What You'll Need
- 2 cups seedless grapes, halved
- 1 (20-ounce) can pineapple chunks, drained
- 1/2 cup maraschino cherries, drained and halved
- 2 bananas, sliced
- 1/2 cup chopped walnuts
- 1 (12-ounce) container frozen whipped topping, thawed
What to Do
- In a large bowl, combine grapes, pineapple, cherries, bananas, and walnuts.
- Stir in whipped topping, cover, and refrigerate until ready to serve.
LATEST TV RECIPE & VIDEO
This one is pure comfort food heaven! Our hearty Cheesy Bacon Pierogi Bake is bursting with creamy texture and smoky flavor! This stick-to-your-ribs favorite doubles as both a main dish, or as a cheesy go-along. No matter how you serve this up, this all-in-one dish is perfect for any occasion!