The Originators of Quick & Easy Cooking!
Death by Chocolate: Dessert Heaven with 30 of Our Best Chocolate Recipes
Orange Cranberry Trifle
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
Click here to view your Recipe Box.
- 5 Min
- CHILL TIME
- 1 Hr
There's only one word for this dessert...scrumptious! And you'll be hearing that each and every time you serve Orange Cranberry Trifle. Who knew that the combination of fresh oranges and cranberry sauce would make for such a tasty fruit trifle recipe?
What You'll Need
- 1 can (16 ounces) whole berry cranberry sauce
- 1 container (16 ounces) frozen whipped topping, thawed
- 5 medium-sized oranges, peeled and sectioned
- 1 pound cake (1 pound), cut into 2-inch chunks
What to Do
- In a large bowl, combine the cranberry sauce and whipped topping until thoroughly mixed. In a trifle bowl, layer one quarter of the orange sections, one quarter of the pound cake, and one quarter of the cranberry mixture. Repeat the layers, ending with the cranberry mixture.
- Cover and chill for at least 1 hour, or until ready to serve.
If you prefer, you can use individual dessert dishes, evenly distributing and layering the orange sections, pound cake, and cranberry mixture.
LATEST TV RECIPE & VIDEO
Bacon and Horseradish Deviled Eggs
The taste bud tingling flavor of horseradish adds a zesty flair to our Bacon and Horseradish Deviled Eggs. This party-pleaser has the added flavor of smoky bacon bits sure to delight your hungry guests.