Orange Cranberry Trifle
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
There's only one word for this dessert...scrumptious! And you'll be hearing that each and every time you serve Orange Cranberry Trifle. Who knew that the combination of fresh oranges and cranberry sauce would make for such a tasty fruit trifle recipe?
What You'll Need
- 1 can (16 ounces) whole berry cranberry sauce
- 1 container (16 ounces) frozen whipped topping, thawed
- 5 medium-sized oranges, peeled and sectioned
- 1 pound cake (1 pound), cut into 2-inch chunks
What to Do
- In a large bowl, combine the cranberry sauce and whipped topping until thoroughly mixed. In a trifle bowl, layer one quarter of the orange sections, one quarter of the pound cake, and one quarter of the cranberry mixture. Repeat the layers, ending with the cranberry mixture.
- Cover and chill for at least 1 hour, or until ready to serve.
If you prefer, you can use individual dessert dishes, evenly distributing and layering the orange sections, pound cake, and cranberry mixture.
LATEST TV RECIPE & VIDEO
You've got to try our Homemade Jelly Donut Holes for a fun and sometimes messy treat that's great all-year-round! Wonder how we get the jelly in the middle? The secret is using a drinking straw to make space for that oh-so-sweet jelly that fills the center! Top these with powdered or cinnamon sugar, and let the family get their fingers a little sticky! Just make sure to keep the napkins handy.