Peach Cobbler Jars
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
Treat a friend to some sweet Southern tastes with our recipe for Peach Cobbler Jars. The peach cobbler bakes right in the jar, so it's just as easy to bake-and-take as it is to eat. And since the recipe's for two, you can enjoy one too!
What You'll Need
- 2 (8-ounce) wide mouth mason jars
- 2 tablespoons butter, melted
- 1/3 cup pancake and baking mix
- 2 tablespoons granulated sugar
- 1/4 cup milk
- 1/4 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 6 canned peach slices, drained, divided
- 1 tablespoon light brown sugar
- 1 teaspoon all-purpose flour
What to Do
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F. Place mason jars on baking sheet; evenly divide butter between jars.
- In a medium bowl, combine pancake mix, granulated sugar, milk, and vanilla; mix well. Evenly divide batter between jars. Place 3 peach slices each over batter.
- In a small bowl, mix brown sugar and flour; sprinkle evenly over peaches. Do not cover.
- Bake 40 to 45 minutes, or until golden and toothpick comes out clean. Let cool slightly and serve warm.
- We suggest topping your peach cobbler with a scoop of vanilla ice cream just before you start to dig in. It's an extra-special treat!
- If you like baking right in the jar, then you've got to check out our recipe for Banana Bread Jars, too!
Nutritional InformationShow More
Servings Per Recipe: 2
- Calories 247
- Calories from Fat 75
- Total Fat 8.3g 13 %
- Saturated Fat 5.1g 25 %
- Trans Fat 0.3g 0 %
- Protein 3.3g 7 %
- Cholesterol 22mg 7 %
- Sodium 284mg 12 %
- Total Carbohydrates 41g 14 %
- Dietary Fiber 1.5g 6 %
- Sugars 25g 0 %
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.