Peach Cobbler Jars
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
Treat a friend to some sweet Southern tastes with our recipe for Peach Cobbler Jars. The peach cobbler bakes right in the jar, so it's just as easy to bake-and-take as it is to eat. And since the recipe's for two, you can enjoy one too!
What You'll Need
- 2 (8-ounce) wide mouth mason jars
- 2 tablespoons butter, melted
- 1/3 cup pancake and baking mix
- 2 tablespoons granulated sugar
- 1/4 cup milk
- 1/4 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 6 canned peach slices, drained, divided
- 1 tablespoon light brown sugar
- 1 teaspoon all-purpose flour
What to Do
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F. Place mason jars on baking sheet; evenly divide butter between jars.
- In a medium bowl, combine pancake mix, granulated sugar, milk, and vanilla; mix well. Evenly divide batter between jars. Place 3 peach slices each over batter.
- In a small bowl, mix brown sugar and flour; sprinkle evenly over peaches. Do not cover.
- Bake 40 to 45 minutes, or until golden and toothpick comes out clean. Let cool slightly and serve warm.
- We suggest topping your peach cobbler with a scoop of vanilla ice cream just before you start to dig in. It's an extra-special treat!
- If you like baking right in the jar, then you've got to check out our recipe for Banana Bread Jars, too!
Nutritional InformationShow More
Servings Per Recipe: 2
- Calories 247
- Calories from Fat 75
- Total Fat 8.3g 13 %
- Saturated Fat 5.1g 25 %
- Trans Fat 0.3g 0 %
- Protein 3.3g 7 %
- Cholesterol 22mg 7 %
- Sodium 284mg 12 %
- Total Carbohydrates 41g 14 %
- Dietary Fiber 1.5g 6 %
- Sugars 25g 0 %
LATEST TV RECIPE & VIDEO
When you've got fresh peaches, it only takes a few ingredients to make something spectacular. This easy pie recipe is a slice of Southern heaven and best served with a scoop of vanilla bean ice cream. Everyone will be dreamy-eyed with full bellies when you serve our Peachy Keen Cream Pie.