Peaches and Cream Trifle
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
Layers of rich, colorful ingredients are the key to the appeal of easy-to-prepare dessert trifles like our Peaches and Cream Trifle. We wouldn't be surprised if summery fresh peaches were created just for including in this scrumptious dessert.
What You'll Need:
- 2 cups milk
- 1 (4-serving) package vanilla instant pudding mix
- 1 (12-ounce) container frozen whipped topping, thawed, divided
- 1 (9-inch) round angel food cake
- 1/3 cup peach or apricot nectar
- 6 ripe peaches, pit removed and cut into chunks
What To Do:
- In a medium bowl, combine milk and pudding mix. Beat 30 seconds with a wire whisk. Let stand 2 minutes, or until thickened. Fold in 2 cups whipped topping.
- Cut cake into 1-inch cubes and place in a large bowl. Pour nectar over cake and gently toss until evenly coated.
- Layer half each of cake cubes, peaches, and pudding mixture in a trifle dish or glass bowl; repeat layers. Top with remaining whipped topping. Cover and chill for at least 1 hour before serving.
- To make this dessert more grownup, add peach liqueur instead of the nectar.
- We're thinking a Viennese Coffee would be a nice go-along with this fruit dessert.
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
LATEST TV RECIPE & VIDEO
A platter of crispy sweet potato pancakes is always welcome for holiday entertaining. This healthy pancake recipe is our twist on the spuds, making great use of sweet potatoes as a tasty alternative. We especially love this recipe as the weather starts to get chilly, but don't be afraid to make these tasty bites any time of the year!