Peanut Butter Chocolate Pizza
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
Pizza for dessert? Why not! You'll love the combination of rich dark chocolate and creamy peanut butter in this dessert pizza. Promise!
What You'll Need
- 1 cup creamy peanut butter
- 1 cup (2 sticks) butter, melted
- 1 1/2 cups graham cracker crumbs
- 2 cups confectioners' sugar
- 1 (12-ounce) package semisweet chocolate chips, melted
- 1/4 cup chopped salted or unsalted peanuts
- 1/2 cup crispy rice cereal
What to Do
- Coat a 12-inch pizza pan with nonstick cooking spray.
- In a large bowl, combine the peanut butter, butter, graham cracker crumbs, and confectioners' sugar; mix well with a wooden spoon.
- Press the mixture evenly over the bottom of the pizza pan. Pour the melted chocolate evenly over the top then sprinkle with the peanuts and cereal.
- Cover and chill 2 hours. Slice and serve immediately, or cover and keep chilled until ready to serve.
Nutritional InformationShow More
Servings Per Recipe: 12
- Calories 548
- Calories from Fat 318
- Total Fat 35g 54 %
- Saturated Fat 16g 81 %
- Trans Fat 0.7g 0 %
- Protein 8.4g 17 %
- Cholesterol 45mg 15 %
- Sodium 314mg 13 %
- Total Carbohydrates 54g 18 %
- Dietary Fiber 2.6g 11 %
- Sugars 42g 0 %
LATEST TV RECIPE & VIDEO
Our festive Sugar 'n' Spice Nuts are the perfect combo of salty and sweet for the holidays. Made with a variety of your favorite nuts, the sweetness of dried cranberries, and just enough cayenne to give it a good kick, this recipe is sure to disappear by the handful! And, not only is it a great snack when family visits during Christmas, but it's also the perfect goodie to send in the mail, for those who can't be with you this season.