Peanut Butter Drizzle
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
- enough for a Bundt cake or a 2-layer cake
- COOK TIME
- 10 Min
This incredibly easy-to-make, rich and creamy, Peanut Butter Drizzle is a glaze that's sure to add a bakery-fresh touch to any of your special home-baked goodies.
What You'll Need:
- 1 cup package peanut butter chips
- 6 large marshmallows
- 1/3 cup evaporated milk (1/2 of a 5-ounce can)
What To Do:
- In a medium saucepan over low heat, combine ingredients; stir until sauce is melted and smooth. Use immediately.
- If you won't be using this Peanut Butter Drizzle right away, it can be refrigerated. Just remember, the topping will harden, so you'll have to warm it up in a saucepan over low heat before it can be drizzled!
- This drizzle is perfect for topping our Peanut Butter Cup Cake.
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
- "That Cherry Stuff"
- "Just Peachy" Fluff Salad
- No-Bake Desserts Free eCookbook
- Death by Chocolate
- Buttercream Frosting
- 44 Extraordinary Make-Ahead Desserts
- Whipped Cream Desserts: 35 Whipping Cream Recipes
- Sweetened Condensed Milk Recipes: 14 Recipes Using Condensed Milk
- 42 Easy Strawberry Dessert Recipes
- Chocolate Buttercream Frosting