Peanut Butter Drizzle
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
- enough for a Bundt cake or a 2-layer cake
- COOK TIME
- 10 Min
This incredibly easy-to-make, rich and creamy, Peanut Butter Drizzle is a glaze that's sure to add a bakery-fresh touch to any of your special home-baked goodies.
What You'll Need
- 1 cup package peanut butter chips
- 6 large marshmallows
- 1/3 cup evaporated milk (1/2 of a 5-ounce can)
What to Do
- In a medium saucepan over low heat, combine ingredients; stir until sauce is melted and smooth. Use immediately.
- If you won't be using this Peanut Butter Drizzle right away, it can be refrigerated. Just remember, the topping will harden, so you'll have to warm it up in a saucepan over low heat before it can be drizzled!
- This drizzle is perfect for topping our Peanut Butter Cup Cake.