We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
At first chocolate covered pretzels were only available at fancy candy stores, but nowadays major candy manufacturers are making them, too, so they're available all over. But wait till you try these that you can make yourself - they're out of this world! When you need a last-minute gift, it's simple enough to whip up a batch or two of these and wrap them in a colorful Christmas box with pretty ribbons and bows.
What You'll Need
- 1 (11 ounces) package white chocolate chips
- 1 (10 ounces) package large pretzel sticks
- 1 1/2 cups crushed candy canes or peppermint candies
What to Do
- Line rimmed baking sheets with waxed paper. Melt chips in small saucepan over low heat, stirring frequently (do not overheat).
- Holding top of pretzel stick, spoon and spread melted chocolate over bottom two thirds of pretzel, allowing any excess chocolate to drip off pretzel back into pan. Sprinkle chocolate with crushed candy. Place on baking sheet and repeat with remaining pretzels.
- Chill 10 minutes, or until chocolate has set. Store at room temperature in an airtight container.
Use different colored candy canes to create a variety of festive peppermint pretzels.
LATEST TV RECIPE & VIDEO
Our Flank Steak Pinwheels are a mouthwatering, savory meal you can use for so many occasions! It's perfect for a romantic candlelit dinner on date night, or as a Sunday supper after church! Not only does it taste amazing, but it looks like it came straight from the restaurant!