We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
This is a Halloween dessert that's great anytime! Mix up a couple of Pumpkin Parfaits and keep your guests delighted!
What You'll Need
- 1 (9-inch) frozen pumpkin pie
- 2 cups (1 pint) heavy cream
- 3/4 cup maple syrup, divided
- Candy corn for garnish
What to Do
- Bake pie according to package directions. Let cool for at least 2 hours.
- Cut pie into 6 or 8 slices then cut each slice into about 12 chunks.
- In a large bowl, beat heavy cream and 1/4 cup maple syrup until stiff peaks form.
- Spoon one-third of the whipped cream mixture evenly into 6 to 8 parfait glasses. Layer half of the pie chunks over the cream. Drizzle with 1/4 cup of the remaining maple syrup; repeat layers.
- Top with remaining whipped cream mixture and chill for at least 1 hour before serving. Garnish with candy corn just before serving.