Fluffy Cream Cheese Fruit Dip
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
Whip up this Fluffy Cream Cheese Fruit Dip super-fast with just four ingredients! Its so good, you'll want to eat it with a spoon. Put it out the next time you have guests over and everyone will be asking for your recipe!
What You'll Need
- 1 (8-ounce) package cream cheese, softened
- 2 cups powdered sugar
- 2 teaspoons vanilla extract
- 1/2 cup whipping cream, whipped
What to Do
- Beat cream cheese, powdered sugar, and vanilla at medium speed of an electric beater until fluffy. Fold in whipped cream; serve with fresh strawberries.
- Kids just got home from school? Serve this dip with a platter of apple slices and fresh strawberries and watch 'em dig in! To get even more kid-friendly recipes, be sure to check out our FREE eCookbook, Cool Fuel for School: 30 Recipes for Kid-Friendly Meals!
- Hungry for more dip recipes? Check out this collection of Game Day Favorites: Dips!
LATEST TV RECIPE & VIDEO
These from-scratch pumpkin pancakes are the perfect way to start off your weekend! Our recipe uses pumpkin pie filling to bring the comforting feeling of fall right to your kitchen. Make sure to top them with a bit of butter and a lot of syrup for a pumpkin taste straight from heaven! Whether you're making it for the grown-ups, the kids, or both, everyone will love our cozy Pumpkin Patch Pancakes.