Fluffy Cream Cheese Fruit Dip
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
Whip up this Fluffy Cream Cheese Fruit Dip super-fast with just four ingredients! Its so good, you'll want to eat it with a spoon. Put it out the next time you have guests over and everyone will be asking for your recipe!
What You'll Need
- 1 (8-ounce) package cream cheese, softened
- 2 cups powdered sugar
- 2 teaspoons vanilla extract
- 1/2 cup whipping cream, whipped
What to Do
- Beat cream cheese, powdered sugar, and vanilla at medium speed of an electric beater until fluffy. Fold in whipped cream; serve with fresh strawberries.
- Kids just got home from school? Serve this dip with a platter of apple slices and fresh strawberries and watch 'em dig in! To get even more kid-friendly recipes, be sure to check out our FREE eCookbook, Cool Fuel for School: 30 Recipes for Kid-Friendly Meals!
- Hungry for more dip recipes? Check out this collection of Game Day Favorites: Dips!
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
LATEST TV RECIPE & VIDEO
If you're a lover of crispy-crunchy snacks, then you're really going to enjoy this recipe for Crispy Green Bean Fries. Lightly-breaded green beans are baked until they're perfectly crispy, so you can enjoy healthier and yummier snacking.