Quick Apple Bundles
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
Refrigerated pie crust and frozen apples let you get this dessert ready for the oven in 10 minutes. Bake it while you eat dinner, and a nice warm dessert will be waiting.
What You'll Need
- 1/2 (15-ounce) package refrigerated pie crusts
- 1 (12-ounce) package frozen spiced apples, thawed
- 1 egg white, lightly beaten
- Sugar for sprinkling
- 1 (12-ounce) jar butterscotch topping, warmed
What to Do
- Preheat the oven to 425 degrees. Unroll pie crust according to package directions. Cut into fourths. Place apples evenly in center of each fourth. Pull corners over apples, pinching to seal. Place on a baking sheet; brush evenly with egg white, and sprinkle with sugar.
- Bake 18 to 20 minutes or until golden. Serve warm with butterscotch topping.
LATEST TV RECIPE & VIDEO
As the weather cools off and fall rolls in, we're often looking for new and comforting desserts for the season. Our Sweet Potato Cake takes your favorite everyday sweet potatoes and combines them with a few simple ingredients, before topping it with a homemade cream cheese frosting. What you get is a super moist, super cozy cake that the whole family will want a piece of.