Quick Watermelon Shortbread Cookie Crumble
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
Wow! This fast dessert is one we're betting you've never tried...but once you do, you'll be hooked. Crumbled shortbread cookies topped with bits of watermelon and more cookie crumbles become even more decadent with a dollop of sinful whipped cream.
What You'll Need:
- 4 cups crumbled shortbread cookies
- 4 cups small pieces of seeded watermelon
What To Do:
- Place half of the crumbled cookies in bottom of a deep 9 x 13-inch baking dish and flatten into an even layer.
- Spoon watermelon over that in an even layer. Sprinkle remaining cookies over top. Serve as is or topped with sweetened whipped cream.
Adapted from recipe courtesy of the National Watermelon Promotion Board
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
LATEST TV RECIPE & VIDEO
How about lasagna for dinner...and dessert?! With our recipe for Very Cherry Lasagna, you can surprise your family with an unexpected dessert that's sweet, creamy, and full of cherry goodness. We'll be honest, this one is really amazing and super simple!
- Death by Chocolate
- Pecan Caramel Monkey Bread
- French Brownies
- Cookie Peach Cobbler
- Fat Man's Delight
- Sweetened Condensed Milk Recipes: 14 Recipes Using Condensed Milk
- 42 Easy Strawberry Dessert Recipes
- No-Bake Desserts Free eCookbook
- Quick & Easy Dessert Recipes: 500+ Great Dessert Recipes for Any Occasion
- Overnight Stuffed Donuts