We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
- 12 to 15 brownies
- COOK TIME
- 30 Min
If you've been camping, you must have made s'mores over a campfire. With S'more Brownies, you can share yummy memories of the graham crackers topped with melted marshmallows and a chocolate candy bar. You know they'll keep coming back for s'more.
What You'll Need
- 1 (21- to 23-ounce) package brownie mix, mixed according to package directions
- 6 graham crackers, broken into 1-inch chunks
- 1 (5- to 7-ounce) milk chocolate candy bar, coarsely chopped
- 1 cup miniature marshmallows
What to Do
Preheat oven to 350 degrees F. Coat a 9- x 13-inch baking dish with cooking spray.
Pour brownie batter into prepared baking dish and bake 15 minutes.
Meanwhile, in a medium bowl, combine remaining ingredients; mix well.
Remove brownies from oven and sprinkle marshmallow mixture evenly over top.
- Bake an additional 15 to 20 minutes, or until a toothpick inserted in center comes out clean. Cool completely then cut into squares and serve.
If you don't have miniature marshmallows, you can use regular full-sized marshmallows; just cut each into 4 to 6 pieces and use as directed above.
LATEST TV RECIPE & VIDEO
This homemade butter recipe is just what you need to bring a little country warmth into the kitchen at breakfast. Our Summer's Best Peach Butter is a sweet and creamy spread that will melt perfectly into warm biscuits. And since it's a slow cooker recipe, you just set it and come home saying "yum".