We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
Wanna know the key to making the best dessert Betty around? Think fresh. From a burst of fresh strawberries to some freshly cubed bread, our Strawberry Betty is a can't-miss warm fruit dessert.
What You'll Need:
- 1 quart fresh strawberries, washed, hulled, and sliced
- 1/3 cup sugar
- 1 tablespoon cornstarch
- 1/2 loaf French bread, cut into 1/2-inch cubes (about 4 cups)
- 1/2 cup (1 stick) butter, melted
What To Do:
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees F. Coat an 8-inch square baking dish with cooking spray.
- In a large bowl, combine strawberries, sugar, and cornstarch; toss to coat. Add bread cubes and butter; mix well. Spoon into baking dish.
- Bake 35 to 40 minutes, or until bubbly and bread is golden. Serve warm.
- For a totally awesome dessert, serve this with fresh whipped cream made simply by beating 1 cup (1/2 pint) heavy cream with 2 to 3 tablespoons confectioners' sugar until stiff peaks form.
- Here's a collection of easy and delicious recipes sure to please the strawberry lovers in your life!
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
LATEST TV RECIPE & VIDEO
Two of your favorite flavors come together in this delicious cake recipe. Our Peanut Butter Marshmallow Cake is topped with a fluffy layer of marshmallow creme and a creamy-smooth peanut butter frosting that's oh-so-delectable and simply irresistible!
- 42 Easy Strawberry Dessert Recipes
- Potluck Pistachio Fluff
- Heavenly Orange Fluff
- No-Bake Desserts Free eCookbook
- Magical Cream Cheese Recipes: 30 Cream Cheese Desserts
- Death by Chocolate
- 8 Easy Italian Dessert Recipes
- Whipped Cream Desserts: 35 Whipping Cream Recipes
- Sweetened Condensed Milk Recipes: 14 Recipes Using Condensed Milk
- Buttercream Frosting