World's Easiest Dessert Pizza
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
You won't find this pizza on the menu at any pizzeria, but it's sure to become a regular on your table once your gang gets a taste!
What You'll Need
- 1 (18-ounce) package refrigerated chocolate chip cookie dough
- 1 jar (7 ounces) marshmallow creme
- 1/2 cup M&M's
- 1/2 cup chopped peanuts
What to Do
- Preheat the oven to 350 degree F. Coat a 12-inch pizza pan with nonstick cooking spray.
- Cut the cookie dough into 24 slices and place on the pizza pan. With your fingers, press the dough together, forming 1 large cookie the size of the pan. Bake for 12 to 15 minutes, or until golden; allow to cool slightly.
- Spread the marshmallow creme over the cookie, leaving a 1/4-inch border around the edge. Sprinkle with the candies and peanuts then cut into wedges.
Like with any other pizza, feel free to add your favorite toppings. You can even spell out a birthday greeting or your favorite expression with the candies or a tube of decorating gel.
Nutritional InformationShow More
Servings Per Recipe: 12
- Calories 299
- Calories from Fat 114
- Total Fat 13g 20 %
- Saturated Fat 3.9g 19 %
- Trans Fat 0.0g 0 %
- Protein 3.6g 7 %
- Cholesterol 11mg 4 %
- Sodium 105mg 4 %
- Total Carbohydrates 44g 15 %
- Dietary Fiber 1.3g 5 %
- Sugars 11g 0 %