Strawberry Cheesecake Dip
- 2 Cups
- COOK TIME
- 5 Min
It’s amazing how three simple ingredients, when combined in one easy-as-can-be dip, bring so many smiles to all who try it. And since it starts off with not just one, but two dairy-packed favorites, all the better. We think it tastes like strawberry cheesecake. What do you think?
What You'll Need
- 1 (8-ounce) package cream cheese, softened
- 1/2 cup vanilla Greek yogurt
- 1/2 cup strawberry jam
What to Do
Go to Easy Home Meals to finish up this dip recipe!
Mr. Food Test Kitchen Tip!
- We think you should serve this dip with vanilla wafers, strawberries, or your favorite fresh fruit.
- Maybe put out a selection of easy dips and let everyone choose their favorites. How about trying our Cowboy Dip and our Chocolate Hazelnut Dip too?
- For more amazing dip recipes check out our collection of Unbelievably Good Dip Recipes!
Read NextChocolate-Kissed Orange Squares