Hot Ham and Cheese Roll Ups
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
Roll out the red carpet for these Roll Ups because stuffed with hot ham and cheese they're knock-outs! Give 'em a try and see why we think so!
What You'll Need:
- 1 (10-ounce) can refrigerated pizza crust
- 2 tablespoons chopped fresh basil or 2 teaspoons dried basil
- 6 ounces thinly sliced maple-glazed ham
- 1 cup (4 ounces) shredded mozzarella cheese
What To Do:
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees F.
- Roll out dough to a 12-inch square. Sprinkle with basil to 1/2-inch from edges. Top with ham slices, and sprinkle with cheese to 1/2-inch from edges.
- Roll up dough, beginning at 1 end; place seam side down on an aluminum foil-lined baking sheet coated with cooking spray.
- Bake 20 to 25 minutes or until golden brown. Cool 5 minutes. Cut into 1-1/2-inch slices. Serve roll-ups with pasta sauce or mustard, if desired.
These roll-ups easily reheat in the microwave. Just cook on HIGH 1 minute or until thoroughly heated. Makes a perfect lunch for an active family.
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
LATEST TV RECIPE & VIDEO
We've taken quiche to a whole new level with our Steakhouse Onion Quiche recipe. You won't believe the savory flavors that melt together in your mouth! There's so much steak and ooey gooey cheesiness in this one dish that the family just won't be able to resist.